Package Cost :- 15,999 Per Pax
Cochin Grand Hotel or Similar
Munnar Misty Mountain Resort or Similar
Thekkady Grand Thekkady or Similar
Alleppey Pagoda Resorts or Similar
· Parking and Toll tax
· Meet & greet at arrival
· Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
· Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
· Sightseeing by private car
· All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
· Camera fee
· Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
· 4.50% GST (includes Swachh Bharat Cess and Krishi Kalyan Cess)
· Any Airfare / Train fare
· Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
· Entrance fees to monuments and museum
· All personal expenses
· Cancellation charges per person
· From 12 Dec 2015 to 31 Mar 2017
· 30 or more days before departure: 25%
· Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 50%
· Between 19 to 10 days before departure: 75%
Between 9 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Once your arrival at Cochin airport, our representative will receive you and take you to the hotel. In the afternoon, enjoy local sightseeing in and around Cochin. It is rightly called the "Queen of Arabian Sea," is one of the most acclaimed natural harbors in the World. It was a major commercial center for trading with the British, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, etc. Places for sightseeing include the beautiful Dutch Palace, Jewish Street, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue and Chinese Fishing Nets. Overnight stay is arranged at Cochin.
After a tasty breakfast, proceed to Munnar. It is adorned with verdant tea gardens and rolling hills that attract tourist from all over the nation. Upon arrival, check into the resort and later in the evening visit Tea Museum. Learn about the various stages of extracting tea from its raw form to final form. Later, you can spend some one-on-one time with Mother Nature here. An overnight stay will be arranged at the hotel in Munnar.
After breakfast, explore Munnar more and proceed to the Eravikulam National Park, where you can spot the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Later, proceed to visit Mattupetty Dam and Echo Point. Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a tasty breakfast in the morning and head out to Thekkady. Once you reach, check in at the resort and relax. Later, proceed for a spice plantation tour and explore the variety of spices grown in Kerala. You may also buy some of them. Later enjoy a boat ride on the Periyar Lake, where you also get a chance to spot wild animals and a myriad of birds. The place is known for its exotic wildlife and views of sunset, which one should not miss. Return to the hotel later for an overnight stay.
In the morning, after breakfast proceed to Alleppey and explore its scenic backwaters and serene settings. In the evening, enjoy an enthralling 2-hour motor boat cruise in Lake Vembanad and then return to stay overnight at the hotel.
After a wholesome breakfast, check out from the houseboat at Alleppey before 9.30 am and drive to Cochin airport. which is at a distance of 70 km and will take around 2.5 hours for you to reach there. Have a safe journey back home.