Package Cost :
Cost- 9,100 Per Pax
Manali Hotel Royal Manali or similar
· Parking and Toll tax
· Meet & greet at arrival
· Sightseeing in shared vehicle
· Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
· Sightseeing by private car
· Kullu-Manikaran Valley sightseeing by private car
· An additional surcharge will be levied on the given package cost, for all bookings between 21st December to 4th January.
· Welcome drink on arrival [NON ALCOHOLIC]
· MAP PLAN [03 Morning Tea, 03 Breakfast, 03 Dinner]
· Pick up and drop from Volvo bus stand at Manali once during the stay
· Assistance on arrival
· Rohtang Pass or Solang Valley Day Trip
· 02 tickets of luxury Volvo bus from Delhi-Manali-Delhi
· Half-day Manali local sightseeing by private car
· All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
· Camera fee
· Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
· 4.50% GST (includes Swachh Bharat Cess and Krishi Kalyan Cess)
· Any Airfare / Train fare
· Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
· Tips, laundry & phone call
· All personal expenses
· Medical & Travel Insurance
· Guide Fee
· Vehicle services are not included on leisure days & after the sightseeing tour is completed as per the itinerary
· Anything not listed under the head “Inclusions”
· Any modifications you may choose during your tour
· Cancellation charges per person
· From 16 Nov 2015 to 31 Mar 2017
· 30 or more days before departure: 25%
· Between 29 to 15 days before departure: 50%
Between 14 to 10 days before departure: 100%
Arrive in Delhi by train/air, and on the same day start your journey to Manali by a Volvo bus at 05.30 PM from ITO Office, Bal Bhavan, New Delhi. Arrive in Manali the next morning around 08.00 am.
In the morning, keep your cameras ready, as there are many scenic spots while you pass by the Kullu valley along Beas River, Dashehra Maidan, Apple orchards, etc. Arrive in Manali and transfer to the hotel for check in. After freshening up and having a scrumptious breakfast, take rest for half a day in the hotel and later in evening proceed to Manali sightseeing. Visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht hot water springs, Clubhouse, and Tibetan Monastery. Head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After Breakfast proceed for excursion to Rohtang Pass [UP TO SNOW LINE]. Carry warm clothes like hand gloves, muffler, sweater, shawl, & sports shoes, etc. Enroute overcoats and shoes are available for hire. Rohtang pass is situated at an altitude of 4,111 meters (13,400 ft.)[Rohtang pass might be closed due to heavy Snowfall/landslide].Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its heights and splendor. At the top of the pass air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul Valley, en route visit Kothi, Gulaba, Rahala Falls, Marhi and enjoy skiing, paragliding, and other adventurous activities(cost not included).Visit Solang Valley if Rohtang Pass is closed. Back to hotel, dinner, and rest overnight at leisure.
After breakfast, proceed to Kullu Valley which includes the world famous Kullu Shawl factory, Vaishno Devi Temple, Kasol Valley and Manikaran Sahib – the historical Gurudwara and Shiv Temple. Head back to the hotel, and dream away in your soft bed, post a wholesome dinner.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel at noon. You can keep the luggage at the reception and take a walk around the village, or enjoy shopping on Mall Road for family and friends. Return to the hotel at around 3:00pm, and later get dropped at the Volvo bus stand to board the bus for your return journey to Delhi.